Primo powerbite crank question.

I knew it, I do have Google and have been using that to post music links, but as I searched on Bing and found the thread and Googled on my phone and couldn't I just used the Bing link this one time...

From memory they were a 24mm diameter BB.(normal BMX was 19mm?).when I bought a set years ago I got the BB with it as it was expensive to get as was rare

It's a 22mm diameter spindle, but the square? I don't know what size it is.
I'll measure it when I get it.
What would be nice would be some sort of adapter, to slide over the JIS square taper to convert it to monster sized BMX square, anyone got one?

Didn't even see this update from you. I expected it to be larger but not by that much. I'd stay away from trying to shim that mate :D
I think you're probably right, I really should just give them a refurb and sell them on, they'll polish up nicely.

I think you're probably right, I really should just give them a refurb and sell them on, they'll polish up nicely.
I'd be inclined to say give it a go if it was a matter of a beer can shim as we discussed back then, but I reckon it'll be hard to get it to clamp down without any play developing and it rounding off. Yeah, sell 'em on.

Back