Pacquiao or Mayweather ?

Ollie

GT Fan
Feedback
View
Not cycling related but what's your verdict and who's watching it ?

Mayweather is a incredible boxer but Manny is a very humble character, I really want him to knock the arrogance out of Mayweather :? ...

Hahahaha, the back of their t-shirts say a lot about their character.....
Pacman's: "All glory and honour belongs to God".
Money's: "Team money".

Re:

I favour the plucky Filipino. Boxing is huge down there; I actually got knocked out in the ring last time I was in the Philippines. Shouldn't have had that last Red Horse. (In the villages the boxing rings are night time drinking haunts.) I have spent many a pleasant drunken evening watching boxing with my Filipina/o mates over here too. Won't see the fight thanks to family business but hope it all goes off without any shootings.

I want Manny to purely win due to his humble and quiet character! And he is going to give 40 million of his fight earnings to charity!

Really hoping for an epic encounter, two boxers of fantastic quality, one of them of questionable nature and lacking in any sort of humility - the good mayweather could do with his untold riches would make him a true legend. alas he seems to be lost in a world where cash is the king of the ring. so, for me, a victory for the pacman - he's going to need to bring his A-game though, mayweather probably has more weapons in his armoury.

Re: Re:

widowmaker":2tmrt1uh said:
Head = Floyd

Heart = Manny

Hoping for a Manny 2nd KO so I can have an early night :LOL:

+1 pity this didn't happen 5 years ago but then Floyd was too scared to face the Pacman. Come on Pacman !

Back