OCD? Me? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Nices stones man
I hunt out ones with holes in myself.
Left loads at the old house as couldnt be arsed to move them......and i now have much more space for them! D'oh

Looking back on threads and found this ,which seems to have gathered moss . So I thought I would get it rolling again . THM have you added to your pile ? My sort of thing .

Good stuff . I love off the wall collecting .Good job we are tight on space ! .Good skip ratting session the other day .
Came home with all sorts of stuff . Even a ridding helmet ? and I do not own or ride a horse . . Best bit was a Powell & Hanmer Revenge carbide lamp . To be fair I did pay the chap for it .

1650313888902.png

Last edited:
Very comforting to see all those iron stones in and around your house, gaining som perspective on my own madness. Are they still there?

There was a place on a mediterranean coast where hundreds of egg shaped stones could have been found. Now the site is closed, as it turned out they were petrified dino eggs. Extremely valuable stuff. I saw one which was collected before closure.

A pyramid in the garden?

There is a beach somewhere that i have been to a few times, cant remember off the top of my head, that is covered in smooth sphere rocks of all sizes, black and white stone. It is now illegal to remove the stone from their, apparently.

A long-ago thread, I’ll admit but the answer you may be looking for is a Porth Nanven or Cot Valley Cove near St Just in Cornwall.

Attachments

• 29C86038-0B94-448F-83AA-88C15A08473F.jpeg
    29C86038-0B94-448F-83AA-88C15A08473F.jpeg
    629.1 KB · Views: 5
Back