OCD? Me? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

sooooo, if they are iron stones, does that mean there is aluminium stones, titanium stones and the more modern, but man made, carbon fibre stones too?

Outrageous. This has the potential for undoing years of therapeutic work in our household. My daughter's development will be set back completely if she sees it. From the age of 2 she dragged back packets of stones from every possible location...only extreme bribery and distraction technique has enabled her to leave this behind, and at 18 is now free of stone-magnetism. A decade's work undone in an instant.

PS I do scour the South Downs for iron nodules - jolly interesting these iron stones and nodules. Often mistaken as meteorites.

Outrageous. This has the potential for undoing years of therapeutic work in our household. My daughter's development will be set back completely if she sees it. From the age of 2 she dragged back packets of stones from every possible location...only extreme bribery and distraction technique has enabled her to leave this behind, and at 18 is now free of stone-magnetism. A decade's work undone in an instant.
Do you want to see my progress?

Back