Withdrawn New Year’s colossal clearout:) XT Hope Suntour XC Pro XTR Flite USE Syncros etc THREAD CLOSED

Hi , sorry for the delay but the rear red hope hub that I was changing with my silver one has gone . Because I've a silver rear better I look for a silver front .

Hi , sorry for the delay but the rear red hope hub that I was changing with my silver one has gone . Because I've a silver rear better I look for a silver front .
Sure, not a problem, glad you could let me know on the thread to tell others that the dibs is cancelled.

XT M770 pedals dibsed (I'm doing this on behalf of a chap on the LFGSS site who doesn't have an account on this one).

Ritchey Vantage wheelset, ODI grips, XT (silver) skewer and XT M770 pedals SOLD SOLD SOLD.
EDIT: These parts were sold but it turned out buyer didn't want the wheels due to my having lost the skewers. Also decided he'd rather not have the grips. But the skewer was actually SOLD:)
So wheels and grips available again. Please note that I'll shortly be adding new pics of the wheels minus skewers (I will add a replica XT skewer with plastic cover that I've turned up).

Last edited:
Mavic M231 rear wheel dibsed (I'm doing this on behalf of a chap on the LFGSS site who doesn't have an account on this one).
EDIT dibs cancelled as the chap messaged me but now appears to have disappeared off the radar, so wheel is totally available again.

Last edited:
Hi, do you still have the Syncros BB? Interested if it is really ISO and not JIS. Can you confirm if it's ISO? Thanks

Back