New Project - Fat Chance Yo Eddy Team in Grello/blue

xxnick1975":xoskke1b said:
Very nice, defo a flite if using xtr. Turbo with Xt.

I will do some pics with both saddles as well as on tan and black wall Porcs to see what works best. Most of my bikes are running Flites so wanted something different on this one.

XTR M900 downpull mech in 31.8 picked up from the post office on the way home from work this morning. Had to pay HMRC as the only one I could find was in the US!

Not a very exciting update and I can't install it until the shorter BB axel arrives, but the front mech has turned up from the US. It appears to be tough finding these in 31.8 downpull in the UK so had to tip HMRC :(

tigern":1lsnkn6g said:
Nice bike!

I'm building his/her brother/sister.. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=362131

Nice one :)

I'm having issues re stem, really really want a Salsa roller but right now I have a flat Syncros minus a noodle, with a Syncros hanger on route (all be it a 25.4 one I'll need to shim), an ATAC with noodle and a little rise on route, again its maybe a little chunky but would work for now. May also have a Tiago T-Bone with routing but it's silver.

Guess I'll give each a go and see what fits me and looks right ;)

So more bits have arrived, still on the hunt for the right stem and have now also bought an Odyssey Pro in black with roller. It needs a paint tidy up I think but should be a good rise and length and substitute until the holy grail Salsa materialises, once that arrives I'll have a play about for fit.

You've great taste in bikes MF! What a beauty.
Fully agree that a Salsa roller is the right stem for this one. Can't imagine anything suiting it better. Hope one turns up soon!

street":1haslblh said:
You've great taste in bikes MF! What a beauty.
Fully agree that a Salsa roller is the right stem for this one. Can't imagine anything suiting it better. Hope one turns up soon!

Cheers street :D

The 120mm bb axel needed to fit the TNT cranks arrived yesterday so they are now on and I'm very happy with the fit, tie in with the explosive theme with the NukeProof hubs (maybe ;) ).

Got some great decals from Gil in the post today for the Syncros bars as only a trace of the originals is left, and shawnb posted me done Ti pad holder hardware for the XTR's.

Back