My PEUGEOT Collection - One bike at a time

@Jam_SWorks that really is a lovely collection of bikes 😍

Randomly picked up a Peugeot Black Mamba this weekend. I'm guessing early 90s. Apart from the tires there is nothing to make me think it isn't entirely original. Components are all LX. It is currently looking unloved, but apart from a few small rust spots it should come up factory fresh.

Any views on the model? Frame is 531 so it can't have been the bargain bucket end of the range. Can't seem to find it in any of the catalogues which come back from a fairly superficial Google hunt though.

@Jam_SWorks that really is a lovely collection of bikes 😍

Randomly picked up a Peugeot Black Mamba this weekend. I'm guessing early 90s. Apart from the tires there is nothing to make me think it isn't entirely original. Components are all LX. It is currently looking unloved, but apart from a few small rust spots it should come up factory fresh.

Any views on the model? Frame is 531 so it can't have been the bargain bucket end of the range. Can't seem to find it in any of the catalogues which come back from a fairly superficial Google hunt though.

Nice find, I've been on the lookout for a Black Mamba as still missing from the collection = let me know if you want to sell. Sounds catalogue correct with Deore LX components. It was a mid range bike from 1989 or 1990 if memory serves me right. I'm also on the look out for a Peugeot Hurricane too which ran 500LX.

Back