wadsy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Rachael is an ex (bitd!) Kona sponsored rider. One of her race bikes was a '95 Kula and she, like many of us, wanted to get that old frame back and rebuild it.

The more modern spec may not be to all tastes, but Rachael has a substantial bike collection (30 odd) all of which get ridden, so this is built to ride :cool:

She's sent me a few pics to upload to the forum to share and continue the Pipmesiter register.

Cheers
wad

Bit of background info and 'bitd' pic Rachael has sent me....

"Picture taken at Avon Valley Cyclery as they were my sponsors who looked after my bike. Rode for Kona 95 - 98, started with cross country then went to downhill. Won the master category in 98 & went to the World Champs in Mt St Anne, Canada. Riding for Kona back then was great fun, think its a bit different now though!"

ozYxkbj.jpg

bA1Jxk8.jpg

zJyIlWs.jpg

XtWLMoU.jpg

c7hxjyn.jpg

reesoKW.jpg

0hpfthd.jpg

zoeay10.jpg

1pRArXe.jpg

Mk8X6LC.jpg

5lkUr1B.jpg

6y9MpPJ.jpg

GdJfumY.jpg

Re: Moosey Moose's "Pipmeister" 1995 Kona Kula

Nice bike. I love the colour and don’t mind the modern mix if it’s for reasons outlined....

Still looks retro.

Looks good lovely colour these. Is that a ti stem i see?

Very nice,. Looks like ti bars and stem, but on this screen it's really hard to tell

Looks great, and some nice parts on there, could do with those wheels myself :) :cool:

I love the look of 980 XTR, along with 9000 Dura Ace. The contrast of the black and the 'diamond cut' finish looks so crisp and precise.

Re: Re:

al-onestare":28r37yng said:
She most have a right long pair of legs...Mike Mutz eat your heart out!

Saddle may need a bit of height adjustment! :LOL:

Back