MacRetro Trading Post

The Ken":3mbkz9pm said:
That Fat is rather nice for the money
Think £200-£250 would be a better price as apart from the frame it is a bit of a mish mash, make a good start for a project or a fun SS machine in the same vein as ZZ's/Mikee's Fat .

clockworkgazz":jvfxnr88 said:
The Ken":jvfxnr88 said:
That Fat is rather nice for the money
Think £200-£250 would be a better price as apart from the frame it is a bit of a mish mash, make a good start for a project or a fun SS machine in the same vein as ZZ's/Mikee's Fat .

How much was your frame Gazz? I though it was a lot more than that
Not a clue of the criteria of these foreign johnny bikes, they never had em doon oor way :? Most exotic thing we ever saw outside of a magazine was a santacruz.

Im poor. So much so im giving up the idea of the team retro set up ,leaving the red bike as it is and selling off all the parts i was intending to use with it. Inc not shown some more hope TG and hope purple s/clamp though i think thats been redone :?

Attachments

• Church Mouse Poverty Level 002 (Medium).JPG
    Church Mouse Poverty Level 002 (Medium).JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 89
got my later wicked from Rado as a full bike and the yo frame and fork is not really comparable- the older black fat which I built up and looks similar to this one, was in very, very good nick and I now forget what I paid Rob- as it was a while ago :oops: Not saying it is overpriced but as it has a few battle scars I would personally look at getting the price down a tad if I was in the market again for one of the early fat frames. Wicked frame is what I would recommend if you ever wanted to dabble in some exotica.

I think its on the money, even a good price. With a bit of wheeling and dealing you could have a £6-700 bike for about £400. Sell the more modern stuff, get some relatively cheap period stuff and powder and decal and your laughing! The only proviso I'd make is that you'd do a full rust check.

Back