MacRetro chat and rides thread

Okey Dokey, I'd better get practising off road riding then. Hopefully drag myself down to GT over next couple of days and start with the blue. Very out of practice šŸ™„

Okey Dokey, I'd better get practising off road riding then. Hopefully drag myself down to GT over next couple of days and start with the blue. Very out of practice šŸ™„

Start slowly and enjoy it.
Blues at GT are some of my favourites. Blue Velvet into BBB is just magic.

New trails being built at Tarland, Aberdeenshire šŸ™‚. Looks like it should be fun.
There's already a small area of trails there, I've been a few times, good fun to "session" the trails, and the pump track is good fun too.

FB_IMG_1652213384209.jpg
FB_IMG_1652213772324.jpg FB_IMG_1652213745966.jpg

Summer riding plans.

OCP and I were thinking about visiting the glen Nevis trails to try the new uplift and the longest blue graded downhill trails along with some of the reds.

Thinking about sometime in august or early September.

Probably be up on the Friday night, back on the Sunday camping in the glen Nevis campsite.

Thought Iā€™d post in here to gauge if any interest before starting a thread.

Also will get my glen farg railway tunnels gravel ride organised.

Well we are now at August and we wait with baited breath for the proposed rides of Keith.

Failing that what about the summer version of Baltic Bawbags that was suggested or any of the things suggested.

Failing even that should I just propose and organise something since that seems to be the way nowšŸ˜³

after numerous negative feedback the glen Nevis idea was binned.

Also thought about up cairngorms but had tentative look at campsites or lodges at badaguish and all fully booked. Canā€™t get a pitch at glenmore till sept.

So maybe best to postpone this idea till next spring and plan it ahead.

Back