MacRetro Anniversary ride - Sunday 7th June 2015 - Glentress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. :cool:

You might be slightly over biked on the Blue route with the Heckler! :LOL:
Lovely bikes though, and I've not seen one in the flesh since 1998!

The Zaskar will be quite stiff though and I fancy taking the cheats way up to the top of spooky (as much as I love blue no GT visit is complete if spooky is missed)

The Heckler would be better for the downs!

guys, I'm out I'm afriad to say.

Had to get a couple of stitches in my back today (nothing serious) but have to take it easy until i get the stitches out.

Was hoping i would be able to make this but best steer on side of caution. Hopefully catch up with yous soon. Have a good un and remember the photies.

Re:

Yep I'm still playing...

We'll be heading north sat am so should be there for the ride sun :mrgreen:

Re:

Cleared it with the war office so good to go, just need to decide on bike to bring - pity I sold the Manitou :(

Re:

Cool :cool:

Would have been nice to see the Manitou, i found mine pretty good going down Spooky wood, despite 1.5" of travel :)

It hung about for 5 years and although I had all the parts I didn't have the heart to put them together...

It's now sunning itself in Napoli

looks a good crowd chaps, gonna miss this myself, had some fun in Rum a few weeks back and been working on the house in skye for the past few weeks so overdue family time for me. enjoy

Re:

Reluctantly i need to pull out having severe GI symptoms at the moment and not fit for work or riding

Felling very sorry for my self have fun guys....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back