Firedfromthecircus
RobMac
zigzag
jimihendrix
DynaCol
jimo746
kaya
boxxer

Weather looks OK for Sunday at the mo. Bit rainy Saturday though. Hope you're not under canvas Vern?

Re: Re:

firedfromthecircus":17kzgqkn said:
And then there was 8. :LOL:

Firedfromthecircus
RobMac
zigzag
jimihendrix
DynaCol
jimo746
kaya
boxxer

Weather looks OK for Sunday at the mo. Bit rainy Saturday though. Hope you're not under canvas Vern?

Na we're in the van but it looks like the BBQ is cancelled on Saturday night,
Suppose we'll just have to go to the pub ;)

Anyone else about Saturday evening ?

kaya":3101ekpo said:
Anyone else about Saturday evening ?

Most folk are close enough to come down on the day but not close enough to go to the pub on Saturday evening! :(

Boxxer might be able to recommend a good pub though.

Re:

Argh! Just been out on my bike and managed to seperate the crank arm from the spider, looks like the retaining bolt has sheared off :facepalm:
I won't be able to sort it by tomorrow, and my other bikes are over in Forres still.

So on that note, I'm out...

Re:

Argh! indeed Jim :facepalm:

The Klein gathering will have to wait for Aviemore maybe, unless I get the Yates finished then it may get an outing instead.

firedfromthecircus":1knb0k5x said:
The magnificent 7 then? :LOL:
Let's hope it doesn't turn in to the Famous 5 or the 3 Amigos, their dropping like flies!! :LOL:

DynaCol":13nn87y2 said:
Argh! indeed Jim :facepalm:

The Klein gathering will have to wait for Aviemore maybe, unless I get the Yates finished then it may get an outing instead.

Yep, it'll be sorted by then.
Oh well, got to laugh, I actually took a bike out of the car as I thought "no point in carting another bike over to Aberdeen & then Glentress, the Klein will be enough" :LOL:

Have a good ride tomorrow, looking forward to the Aftermath & pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back