Lost post turning up on ebay

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
As in a previous post about a certain frame.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -eBay.html

Apologies about it being the Daily Heil, I only really go there to laugh/shake head at the idiot comments.

So much for promise to deliver eh ?, and they certainly until now havent said a thing about how you post an item with them and they sell that item off.

Freely admitting it now " Royal Mail happily admits that, like its rivals, it sends some undeliverable items for auction."
But make a claim, and they'll hold to whatever insurance/refund level it was set at, rather than the true cost of an item or the problems that ensue from something not turning up or going missing.
They need to be held to account if they are deliberately selling them, then they should cover all the expenses that entailed. Compensation should be in full for parcels they have deliberately sold :?.

Re:

But when posting items you can select the cover you want. If you choose to gamble you can’t expect them to pay you out at a higher amount.

I expect it to arrive, THAT is what im paying for.

Sure I can agree that some items will go missing, but here, as with the previous thread it appears that they arent lost and its a case of they just cannot deliver, due to high numbers, so instead of attempting to, they pile them into cages and sell them as a job lot.

That appears to be what you're signing up for :?

Latest posts

Back