Lemond build

PM sent about 80 mm 3ttt stem. I'd be interested if it's available.
Thanks

Forgot to add: your Lemond is superb! :D

Lovely bike there Mike I love that colour scheme on this and the TVT's, I've just put a pair of those open corsa SC tyres on my modern bike, I used to race with CX's they ride very close to those and look perfect. TSX was a great ride stiff but comfy, coupled with the trademark LeMond relaxed seat tube angle hope you agree :)

Love the bike, but selling it now as I need something lighter and stiffer for an Alpine trip... Literally have no space for another bike!

Mikes_Bike":2u9xedd5 said:
Love the bike, but selling it now as I need something lighter and stiffer for an Alpine trip... Literally have no space for another bike!

That's a real shame, it's a lovely bike and with that gearing just perfect for the Alps.

Mark.

I like that a lot. I have a Lemond Titanium and got to ride it with the man himself a couple of weeks ago. Always had a soft spot for that paint job.

lakesroadsheep":3rsjp2kr said:
I like that a lot. I have a Lemond Titanium and got to ride it with the man himself a couple of weeks ago. Always had a soft spot for that paint job.

Would that be a metallic blue one? A friend of mine has a ti one that colour IIRC. His wife has two SLX tubed ones the same colour as the op's. Not easy to find in smaller sizes, but hers are 48 and 49cm! Ridden part of Paris - Roubaix course as well as Alps/Pyrenees on hers.
I think you've done a great job with yours. Pity you're moving it on .

Mike

Re:

"Would that be a metallic blue one?"

No my Lemond is raw Titanium

lemond_xx1.jpg

Re:

Smart!

I had an 853 tubed Buenos Aries, but the less said about that the better!

Mike

Latest posts

Back