For Sale Kool Stops, Pace MT Lock Caps, Kalloy Post, Pana Dart Tatty

soundslikeclockwork

Dirt Disciple
Finally got around to tidying the garage and found a few bits which might be of interest. This is my first foray into selling on here so please put me right if there are any issues. Payment via PayPal F&F please. Photos in the following two posts.

Kool Stop Eagle Brake Blocks, Green, x4 - £10 posted - SOLD

I bought these by mistake, thinking they were smooth posts for ordinary canti brakes - but they’re not. Green, for ceramic rims. Used I think, but decent condition. If anyone has a couple of smooth / longer post type for ceramic rims let me know.

Pace MT Lock Hub End Caps, Red, for DH Forks, pair - £15 posted - Still Available

These are the wider flange type for double crown DH forks. Note they’re too wide to fit early RC30/35s, see photos for comparison (wider red are for sale, thinner purple are not). Great condition, a few tiny marks which I’ve tried to show but rubber rings still present and correct. Thanks to Tim justbackdated for explaining the difference! Hub not included.

Kalloy Seatpost, Silver, 30.0 - Was £13, now £10 posted - Donated to LBS

Needs a good clean (that might be wood stain towards the bottom) but in reasonable condition for it’s age. Came from a Rocky Mountain Cirrus I was briefly the custodian of in the mid ’90s. Those were the days.

Panaracer Smoke Dart 26 x 2.2 Soft Condition Tyre, Steel Bead, Skinwall - Karma, £5 posted - Donated to LBS

Old and tatty so not sure it’s of interest but I don’t need it but can’t bring myself to throw it away. It cost me £5 to send a non-folding tyre recently so this is Karma, plus postage.

I’ve a few other (retro and modern) tyres on eBay atm, please have a look at my listings if you’re interested. Thanks.

Last edited:
Re:

Photo of the Kool Stop Blocks & Pace MT Lock End Caps:

Attachments

• Pace MT Lock Red 4.jpeg
    Pace MT Lock Red 4.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 296
  • Pace MT Lock Red 3.jpeg
    Pace MT Lock Red 3.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 296
  • Pace MT Lock Red 2.jpeg
    Pace MT Lock Red 2.jpeg