Intense M1

Found some older shots while going through another drive, also some pics of my other 2 M1's and a couple of the other dh bikes i had at the time.

Pictures are old so not the best quality, but better than nothing.

IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG

Last edited:
Some of my Giant Glory with the M1 in the background wearing Fox 40's which later ended up on the Giant. A bit stiffer than other forks but nowhere near as nice as the 888's which were the smoothest, think it may have something to do with the coating on the legs.

IMG_0372.JPG IMG_0371.JPG IMG_0368.JPG IMG_0378.JPG IMG_0404.JPG IMG_0406.JPG

That M1 is such a classic! I actually have that exact model currently under work, had an awful paint so I'm just bringing it to polished finish. But even thought your M1 is awesome, for me that World Force is something I'd really like to see finished! 😋 You even have the five bolt hope adapters on the mk1 deemaxes 👏👏👏 Separate thread please! 😊

Love the way a set of 40's look bolted to a bike with a proper 1-1/8" head tube!
Lovely bike. Deffo need a separate thread for the WF

That M1 is such a classic! I actually have that exact model currently under work, had an awful paint so I'm just bringing it to polished finish. But even thought your M1 is awesome, for me that World Force is something I'd really like to see finished! 😋 You even have the five bolt hope adapters on the mk1 deemaxes 👏👏👏 Separate thread please! 😊

Thanks, would be good to see your M1 project. Am currently looking for an earlier model so i can polish it as i have always wanted one.

The VR1 will get built one day, the photos are from many years ago and the only thing remaining is the frame, though when it does get built back up it will have Z1's as the swingarm is bomber orange and it will probably have a set of Big Un wheels as i have a couple spare.

Love the way a set of 40's look bolted to a bike with a proper 1-1/8" head tube!
Lovely bike. Deffo need a separate thread for the WF

Always liked the look of Fox 40's though not as smooth a fork as others i have ridden. The VR1 will be getting some love for sure.

Not sure what it is with 3 of everything but i had 3 Iron Horse Sundays at one point too. Here is my Sunday Factory, the proper one with the upgraded tubeset and anodized finish. Picture doesnt do the finish justice, will try to find a better one, it was bright monster energy green that changed to yellow from different angles.

IMG_0391.JPG

Back