Intense M1

Jamie Lynn at Mountain Mania Cycles did a repro batch of those orange MRP rollers so contact him and you’re all set! I was actually just today working on my M1 with some small issues, still need to build the brakes from bits but other than that I’m almost done.

Yours will look awesome 💎

Brilliant, thank you :cool:

A thread revival, hopefully motivating me to do more towards getting this back together.

I am currently in need of an orange MRP style roller for this, sadly the bottom one has decided to fall apart, if anyone has one spare or knows a source for them I would be most grateful.

A picture I found of it when together back in the day.

View attachment 708502
That looks awesome, I remember gawping at the 2002 catalogue trying to fathom out a way to get the money together. Never happened and in reality a full on DH bike was always pointless for me (took a couple of Big-Hits and a 222 to work that out :) ). Still if I had the room and the cash I'd love one just to stare at. Looking forward to seeing it rebuilt.

That looks awesome, I remember gawping at the 2002 catalogue trying to fathom out a way to get the money together. Never happened and in reality a full on DH bike was always pointless for me (took a couple of Big-Hits and a 222 to work that out :) ). Still if I had the room and the cash I'd love one just to stare at. Looking forward to seeing it rebuilt.

Yeah, a dream for me too at the time. Definitely a work of art.

Back