Intense M1

Do you know what the eye to eye length is of this shock? im currently repainting and restoring an 02 M1 frame and just wanting to know the original shock length? cheers pal

Sorry for the delay. I have just measured it at 240mm eye to eye. Hope that helps.

Have you got a thread for your M1?

Mark.

awesome thanks for that. i havent started a thread yet, i stripped the bike and the frame is in the paint shop going back to original red.
i post a lot more on my instagram @retrobikerebuild.

Attachments

• IMG_9866.JPG
    IMG_9866.JPG
    672.8 KB · Views: 5
A few more of my Sunday Factory showing the Monster Energy green anodizing on the frame a bit better, plus my IH Monster Energy TLD Jersey. And one of my Sunday Team frame too.

ihf1.jpg ihf2.jpg ihf3.jpg mon1.JPG mon2.JPG iht1.jpg

A couple of my Glory, the heaviest bike i have ever owned, or known, though the best through the rough sections, by far.

gg1.jpg gg2.jpg

A thread revival, hopefully motivating me to do more towards getting this back together.

I am currently in need of an orange MRP style roller for this, sadly the bottom one has decided to fall apart, if anyone has one spare or knows a source for them I would be most grateful.

A picture I found of it when together back in the day.

S8002823.JPG

A thread revival, hopefully motivating me to do more towards getting this back together.

I am currently in need of an orange MRP style roller for this, sadly the bottom one has decided to fall apart, if anyone has one spare or knows a source for them I would be most grateful.

A picture I found of it when together back in the day.

View attachment 708502
Jamie Lynn at Mountain Mania Cycles did a repro batch of those orange MRP rollers so contact him and you’re all set! I was actually just today working on my M1 with some small issues, still need to build the brakes from bits but other than that I’m almost done.

Yours will look awesome 💎

Back