Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

is he dressed like a hipster :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

no, he's dressed like a wrongen, blatantly not the owner of that bike, he ain't no woman, probably been on a boat too. 😮
Poor chap has obviously been too busy to to do more than grab the nearest items of clothing available to him. he still has the little "leather" tags on his boots for starters.

note: please take the above as an attempt at humour based on a cynical comment on state of the world today and the knee jerk reaction to somebodies moral standing based on the way in which they are dressed or present.

also, I have the same hoodie he's got on under his jacket................ ah, I see. never mind, as you were.

I was once accused of dressing like a hipster, my reply was " I don't dress like a hipster, the hipsters dress like me" to be fair I do own brown leather boots, jeans with turn ups and a tweed cap.

When I was young we had leather boots with the leather tag still on

all of these boots seemed to have CB on the bottom of them

Back