Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

Imlach

98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hello

Inspired by brother @Guinessisgoodforyou I've decided to make my own thread where I post pictures of bicycles I like. Unlike his threads, mine will not provide any valuable information or enlighten you. I won't know the brand names or component names of 90 percent of the stuff I post.

There'll be both vintage and modern bikes in my bike spam to come, but I have decided to place it in the 98 section as it's more neglected than Cougar Carinne at her 70th anniversary dogging session.

You may share stuff too but please respect the rules which I've yet to come up with.

To start out I've got a smelly rat rodesque tandem from redditor beersngears

RDT_20230208_1334429054152553091406521.png

Last edited:
Hello

Inspired by brother @Guinessisgoodforyou I've decided to make my own thread where I post pictures of bicycles I like. Unlike his threads, mine will not provide any valuable information or enlighten you. I won't know the brand names or component names of 90 percent of the stuff I post.

There'll be both vintage and modern bikes in my bike spam to come, but I have decided to place it in the 98 section as it's more neglected than Cougar Carinne at her 70th anniversary dogging session.

You may share stuff too but please respect the rules which I've yet to come up with.

To start out I've got a smelly rat rodesque tandem from redditor beersngears

View attachment 705394
This is a good idea.

Back