I need some advice... Crank pullers.

Basically Denmark that innit, never seen a part of the UK that looks more Danish than Norfolk. Also home to one of my favourite duos.
Very much so, we were all joined a while back I thnk that is why I like your landscape photos so much, which Duo dare I ask?

You could literally take a person from anywhere we've mentioned thus far, get them plastered to the point of being paralytic, drop them off in a field in any of the respective places mentioned and they'd think they just stumbled a bit out of town before knocking out, not realising they're in a different country altogether

You could literally take a person from anywhere we've mentioned thus far, get them plastered to the point of being paralytic, drop them off in a field in any of the respective places mentioned and they'd think they just stumbled a bit out of town before knocking out, not realising they're in a different country altogether
Is this your cunning plan for taking over the world? 🤣

Is this your cunning plan for taking over the world? 🤣
At last a stateless society, people cluelessly drunk in a field, unsure about their whereabouts, but by providing them with sufficient hydration rations, found in the shrubs, they'll never venture further than the field, therefor never developing sense of nationality or even regional identity, allowing us to live in true harmony

Last edited:
At last a stateless society, people cluelessly drunk in a field, unsure about their whereabouts, but by providing them with sufficient hydration rations, found in the shrubs, they'll never venture further than the field and develop a sense of nationality or even regional identity, allowing us to live in true harmony
I think you've solved it

Back