Help me not get financially ruined

I live opposite you.
If you give it a good chuck I will catch it. A firm 350 miles on a windless day and you can get it to the far western coast.

I had to look out the window when you said "I live opposite you" to make sure you hadn't claimed the barren field in front of me

Green acceleration, orange greater acceleration, red terminal velocity...View attachment 630212
With that trajectory I'm keen to believe that History Man would be treating the bike box as a frisbee and I'd not be surprised if it made a swift return to the North East. Also careful with that landing zone there, if it ends up on the wrong side I'll be fecked as I'm without passport at the minute

Which reminds me.... Update!!!

Seller got all the documents added to the box, did the 5 copies of the customs shite and packed it really nicely, not a bad word to be said about him (and he's awaiting spinal surgery)

But the twats at parcelmonkey live up to their name, monkeys, though in truth I would have more faith in true primates than these nutters. Seller got a call yesterday from courier, all ready for pickup tomorrow (today).. Yay me thinks and downs another bottle to celebrate. Today seller says, "have you heard from courier, been home all day, nothing".. They didn't come!

I write to primitivemonkeys and their live support sends me to some generical bot, eventually I get through and they're like sorry, we will set it for collection tomorrow. They're like "are you happy to go ahead", don't have much of a choice. I say yes, they resend all the documents, making it seem like we had to refill it, luckily we didn't have to.

Not a whiff of a discount! If they make a mistake tomorrow again I'm going to ring them and make Monkey noises until I'm offered a 75 percent discount

Back