first steel bike orange

Max P":3cckdu86 said:
Hmm, I guess.....but I didn't ride my old Granny every week for years (or ever TBH)...

:LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I'm swinging towards paint rather than powder coat , she look great when done .

Anyone got or used good frame painters,,,going for original satin black orange forks,,,any idea as to cost.thanks gaz

Are you sure that's paint? A lot of the Satin Black Oranges were powder coated. Afaik its because Orange had an in house powder coat facility at one point (still do infact) - so the blacks were done in house by them. That's the spiel I remember when I bought my Prestige....

Looked like paint to me feller, anyhow it's sat covered in nitro at moment , we're have to see, powder coating is easier for me anyhow,,,Gil feller on here does stickers,,,,

Well had fun stripping and rubbing the old girls coating off today, bloody hard going :shock: , nitro moss ain't nowhere as strong as it use to be,, :cry: managed to find set of pretty good condition xt cranks , I'm after rear mech to match rest of xt on bike, never thought IDE own a bike with thumbies again, :LOL:
Going to try set pace rc35 on her rather then the rc 30 that she came with .

Back