Elev12k's feedback

retrobikeguy

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Elev12k, what can I say - a real saint - this guy really does go out of his way to help people and is of course one of the most popular faces on this board, without him I wouldn't have a few of my more unusual pieces or been able to complete some of my rides.

in return I have helped him with shipping but nowhere near the scale this chap has helped me in the past

Cheers Melv ;)

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Melv is a kind generous gent who is more than happy to help out in a sale.

Super quick shipping and great communicator too!

Great chap and avid collector of bikes.

Many thanks Melvin!

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Nice guy, always helpful, replies very promptly to e-mail or PMs and a prompt payer to boot!

Would not hesitate to deal with again.

jonrock

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Pleasure dealing with!
Top bloke!
Just got a purple USE seatpost so will go with the bars a treat!
J

bpikeuk

Old School Hero
Hydraulic V's arrived a few days ago, brand new in box just as described. Now I just need to see if they are actually any good, seems from the reviews that you either love em or hate em :LOL:

Thanks very much.

Barry

Elev12k

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
They arrived only a few days ago :shock: Trip took long than. Glad they arrived in the end.

Enjoy them! So far I didn't try my own pair, but as long as people on the negative side of the polarized fraction come up with arguments like 'you need a 17 wrench for adjustment' there is not much to fear imho.

Let us know whether you like them.

Hilts

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Top man our Melvin, unbelievably good packing,quality product, great communication and a very knowledgable chap..

Recommended A+++ etc etc

Latest posts