Brutuskrombi's feedback

moonlite

Kona Fan
I wanted to leave very positive feedback for @brutuskrombi following an extended but very successful transaction.

I contacted this seller about a pair of rim-brake Mavic Crossmax wheels which I fancied for a planned build. I wanted to know if he would be willing to send the wheels to Australia -- something not all sellers would do, especially with bulky items like wheels. He answered that he would be delighted to do so and would come back to me with costs. Having researched the postage, he let me know and I agreed -- the price plus postage was very reasonable.

We agreed that payment would be via PayPal, and here our first obstacle arose -- I needed to transfer funds to my account (no card; long story) which took an inordinately long time. Every couple of days I would update Brutus that they had not appeared yet and he would reassure me that there was no hurry -- the wheels were mine.

Finally, I was able to pay and confirmed to Brutus, who was by then on holiday and could only pack and send the wheels on his return. This he did, having found an appropriate box. About a week after posting, he was told there had been an error in his quote and he would need to pay extra to ensure safe delivery. This involved a second trip to the post office, more forms to fill out, and extra hassle all round for Brutus.

Then it was time for me to go on holiday. I was away for three weeks, wondering if and when the wheels would arrive and whether they would be safe. On return last night I found a large, immaculately-wrapped box waiting for me which could only contain a pair of MTB wheels. This morning I unwrapped the box and found the wheels in good nick, very well padded and secured with polystyrene foam, tape and ziploc ties. I was delighted.

All in all, a top seller, always patient and polite. Highly recommended.

Latest posts

Back