Either your all dead in a dreadful peleton pile up or your on holiday?????

Smacked my ribs in a walking pace OTB at Pitmedden last weekend. Was not too bad the first few days then it got worse and I’d to cancel my days coaching at Pitfichie. Was counting on that to get used to the trails there before the race in four weeks. Pretty much scuppered my summer.

I know it’s just a stupid crash and 💩 happens but still sucks.
Just remember on a MTB it hurts, on a road bike it dosent!🍞🍞🍞!!!

Just remember on a MTB it hurts, on a road bike it dosent!🍞🍞🍞!!!

True, I went out on gravel bike two days after it happened and set a bunch of Strava PR’s! Was a bit stiff but not particularly sore. Had a try on mtb today down my drive and while I can ride fine I can’t imagine throwing it downhill at enduro pace yet. Another crash on the same side doesn’t bear thinking about.

Ive been busy having the great honour of teaching a mates son to take this first revolutions on a bike.....10 mins from "this seat is weird " and "Wot! I have pedal all the time!" to off on his own..Amazing little chap.....and off road on grass! My work is complete....an new mountain biker to take my place in the world.

Between covid, boys weekends and family shite, my heads not been intobikes other than commuting, finally got back out with jock today and it was a sair fecht.

I’ve been busy getting married and away on a honeymoon. Back now and time to fit the new bolt to my gt so I can get back out on it
She’s lovely. And the lady in the white dress is gorgeous too. Congratulations to you both. Xxx

Last edited:
That is the greatest background for a wedding picture I ever saw. Congrats
Thanks, we got married at dundas castle overlooking the Firth of Forth, silly expensive but what a place. We paid a fortune for a photographer and a videographer who had a drone so pretty excited to get out pictures and video next week

Still hobblin along! Just plain busy at work all the time and still clearing up garden after storm Corrie in February........also bought a woodchipper, so that's fun :cool:
Playing with stereo tonight - volume up 😁

Attachments

• 181.jpg
    181.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 7
  • P1080268.JPG
    P1080268.JPG
    479.4 KB · Views: 7
  • P1080302.JPG
    P1080302.JPG
    319.5 KB · Views: 8
  • P1080311.JPG