Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

jefefelipe":201uhhbn said:
but there is Discounted Shipping Available if retrobike dot uk member

How many months will it get relisted for that's the question and I think it wouldn't be unfair to ban members like that who just chance it (see what I did there fat chance chance it :LOL: ) I don't at all if people make a profit from members but there is a limit! And that post is well beyond it probably worth £90 if it's mint or nos but $450 is just way to far good you can get an eddy frame for that or full bike if your very lucky and Craig's list/gum tree play ball

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back