Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
phatmar":3i4o96fq said:

Well, it is an LE model ! :roll: :facepalm:
Should be thankful it's not a Zaskar !

As for the seller in Bognor, I've had issues with him in the past when he's sent the wrong thing. Or mis-matched parts like different length cranks. I hasten to add they weren't extortionate like these latest offerings.

Mike

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Mike Muz 67":1ggxxjoy said:
As for the seller in Bognor, I've had issues with him in the past when he's sent the wrong thing. Or mis-matched parts like different length cranks. I hasten to add they weren't extortionate like these latest offerings.

Mike

I've had a few things from him with no issues at top end RB prices rather than those on eBay. Nothing as extortionate as the linked ones here. He's always been willing to negotiate in the past as well.

I've always thought of him as the more reasonable of the flip and split merchants. Far better than the West London guy.

I suspect most of them are members on here or at least lurkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back