Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

Added another Trekker to my small collection, swapped out tyres to Farmer John's Nephews and added some Deore LX components.

Running out of space in the garage now.

Some of the others...

Saracen Traverse, I had one when I was 12 and this one started the collection, never seen another one so was very lucky to get it. :)

Re:

Always liked the 1989 Traverse. Same as that but slightly different decals. Fancied one when I got my Tufftrax bitd but couldn't stretch another £30. :facepalm:

Re:

Here is my 1991 Tufftrax Extreme, all original except for a new BB, saddle and some cheap bar grips. This bike came from my LBS and has served me well over the years, I remember when I first rode it how solid it felt compared with the old road bike I owned at the time.

It has brought many a smile to my face as I rode over terrain that I thought impossible at the time.

I have taken good care of the old girl, but alas I do not use it anymore and wonder if anyone on this tread would like to buy her for £50?

Attachments

• P1000901.JPG
    P1000901.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 340
  • P1000902.JPG
    P1000902.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 340
  • P1000904.JPG
    P1000904.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 340
Re:

Lovely.
I've always liked the look of the 1991 Tufftrax Extreme. Nice dependable 400LX components and the limited edition black finish on the chainset.

Re:

I recently won this off ebay, but too small for me.
Someone suggested posting here, looking to sell.
£53 pick up or posted for an extra £25.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 283
Back