Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

Inspired by this thing of beauty!

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38566

Anyone else have a love for the lovely things that Saracen churned out before they became a bit, well, dross?

When they made the lovely Kilis, the even earlier Conquests, the E-stays and Magura braked ones?

I'll admit it.

My name is Carlos and I love early Saracens.

Now, has anyone got a pic of a 95 Kili Flyer? The gold one with the early XTR and all manner of Ritchey loveliness? Please? Pretty please?

crud

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
nothing wrong with liking early saracens, wouldnt have thought a 95 kili would count as early but still nice :cool:

crud":2vbh7kj0 said:
nothing wrong with liking early saracens, wouldnt have thought a 95 kili would count as early but still nice :cool:

True, it's not really early, but it was one of the finest things they ever made. I suppose I am just talking about all the bikes they made before the shiteness!

:D

Iwasgoodonce

Old School Grand Master
Hello, my name is Mark and, and I have this friend who also likes early Saracens. He couldn't come along to tonight's meeting, so he sent me instead....

orange71

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have 2 saracens - one of which I don't know what it is:

d0f0_1.JPG

my other is a Kili Flyer steel in orange.

cherrybomb

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I love early Saracens and owned a gold (well more kind of champagne) Killi Flyer. No photos though. :cry:

Probably the only frame I'd consider selling the Clockwork or E4 for......that or an ink blue Zaskar LE :?