Dream garage / Dream shed / Dream cupboard.

I can’t spend all my time in the garage, so I’m slowly trying to bring nice bike stuff into the house to look at. I’ve managed to convince the wife that an appropriate cabinet would like nice in the house…now to choose some bits to put in it :D
57367FFF-2287-4024-9C7E-F01356F5F77D.jpeg

I can’t spend all my time in the garage, so I’m slowly trying to bring nice bike stuff into the house to look at. I’ve managed to convince the wife that an appropriate cabinet would like nice in the house…now to choose some bits to put in it :D
View attachment 652016
Just needs a sheet of greaseproof paper half a dozen sausage rolls and one lonesome pasty.....maybe a dead fly at the bottom for added effect 😜

Ive just started a shed extension....anybody else with plans to extend....
Early stages of negotiation with the better half to build something end of the garden. At some point I’ll give up my garage for an extension. My other half’s solution would be to sell my lovely stuff, or skip it if that doesn’t work!

One consideration I’m planning is to build in ground anchors for the purpose of securing my bikes. Only one or two so I’ve got something secure to get a cable through.

Last place i just bent up 10mm re- bar and stuffed in in the wet concrete at strategic places round the edge. Yes, it cuts with a grinder, but then so does most things.......the noise will wake you up though!

That’s a good idea!

I suppose I’ll have to give some thought to where I store my power tools………which I store in Makita cases, amongst which are 3 marked “big grinder”, “cordless grinder” and “grinder”!

My grinder, hacksaw etc are all on a locked bottom drawer.....for that reason.....going to feel a bit silly if the thieves stole your stuff using your tools!

Latest posts

Back