Dream garage / Dream shed / Dream cupboard.

So, I'm about to move.

Which is exciting/troubling for exactly two reasons:

1. I will be gaining a strange, almost entirely useless, Harry Potter cupboard. The whole apartment is original wood flooring, and behind a little door in the hallway is a large, sloped ceilinged, cupboard, about 4ft at its heightest point, which should be exactly perfect for about 5 bikes and a few parts bin. It's even got a tiled floor, for no apparent reason other than to make it even better for a bike storage locker!

2. I will be losing the outside porch space I currently have, which is where I have a large table and ample room for storage bins, wheels, tires and the bike stand.

So now I finally have somewhere to keep all my bikes, but absolutely nowhere to work on them.

I see a garage rental agreement in my future...

So, I'm about to move.

Which is exciting/troubling for exactly two reasons:

1. I will be gaining a strange, almost entirely useless, Harry Potter cupboard. The whole apartment is original wood flooring, and behind a little door in the hallway is a large, sloped ceilinged, cupboard, about 4ft at its heightest point, which should be exactly perfect for about 5 bikes and a few parts bin. It's even got a tiled floor, for no apparent reason other than to make it even better for a bike storage locker!

2. I will be losing the outside porch space I currently have, which is where I have a large table and ample room for storage bins, wheels, tires and the bike stand.

So now I finally have somewhere to keep all my bikes, but absolutely nowhere to work on them.

I see a garage rental agreement in my future...
Adjusted thread title to include Dream Cupboards !

Signing in for inspiration. Plenty of that so far :)

I seem to be one of those strange people who actually puts their car in the garage (except my current daily doesn't fit, which is my excuse for something silly that does fit...)

I seem to be one of those strange people who actually puts their car in the garage (except my current daily doesn't fit, which is my excuse for something silly that does fit...)

Car in the garage - madness!!

Mine was designed so I could still fit the car in when desired.

The boot/bonnet fits under the bike shelf, just.

1FA20EC5-AB7C-43C0-A443-71547E41BBF9.jpeg

Attachments

• 029E9BFF-5E2C-4887-B7C2-BBB74FC92FBF.jpeg
    029E9BFF-5E2C-4887-B7C2-BBB74FC92FBF.jpeg
    448.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back