For Sale Captain Cowell's Karma-larder Free-nominal Love-spreading Ding-Dong!.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s just get this out the way.
This is what you were hoping for Captain;

Attachments

• C0214FE4-ECE5-46A7-A967-3028130F6D74.jpeg
    C0214FE4-ECE5-46A7-A967-3028130F6D74.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 16
Brilliant! Think we've covered both ends there.Nice funny,fluffy donkey pic and a glimpse into the black abyss that is Matttymm's mind.
Welcome contributions both 😁 👍 .I don't have any questions regarding the second pic,but regarding the first...LikeClockwork,is that a wannabe Trans-species donkey or has it just been through the washing line?
And who's the cute one giving me the eye at the back?🤭
Also,please pick yourself something from the pile and nominate away whenever you like,thanks for joining in!😁🤝⏰
Not you Matt,you can go back to trawling the depths:rolleyes:;)

My understanding is, those hood things and hair (fur?) nets keep the flies at bay... however, Dave, on the end, had carelessly lost his by hooking it over next door's chain link and pulling it over his ears (the hood, not the fence)
In the middle is Doris, and the white one in the foreground is actually Tony the Pony, trying to blend in by masquerading as a zebra... the pic was a lucky shot from a few months back, before I knew I was going to need some donkeys to help me with a Kona restoration... 😏🤭

Oh, and still not sure exactly how this works, I'm sure you messaged me a while ago and tried to explain it, but... do you still have the long Kalloy 27mm post...?? 😁

I think the donkey theme has definitely given the thread a lift,thanks to all! Although I'm a little disturbed from being given the eye from a donkey that turned out to be male:oops:.Reminds me of Thailand🤔💭🧚‍♀️🍆😱
Yes,the Kalloy post is yours (No.60 I presume).If there's anything else there you'd like to add feel free to pick again and give a nomination any time.If you have a background story to go with it we'd love to hear a bit of RB magic,or otherwise anything you'd like to share.Donkeys still acceptable.If you decide to nominate one then I must insist on seeing evidence that it can ride.😁
Also,as nominated by The History Man, @KermitGKona88 pick a bit of Karma and drop us a nom whenever you like!😁🤝🐸🍦 Closest I could get to a cone🤷‍♂️.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back