BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
After December's bust of a month, with the exception of @madj, I'll run January as a normal month, so as not to exclude anyone who's wanting to enter.

Usual rules apply otherwise http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/BoTM_Rules

It's useful for the poll if you can structure your nomination as follows:

username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome
Image(s) MAXIMUM OF 2
Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!

Nominations thread will run for the entire month. Entries submitted after January 31st will not be counted. The poll will go up shortly after the nominations close and will run for a week.

I'll have another bite of the cherry.

Madmax1993's Orange Stage 5
IMG_20210320_130325.jpg
IMG_20210320_130348.jpg

MattiThundrrr's 2010 Specialized Hardrock. Campgrounds, city trails, out in the swampy woods, this a the cheap, cheerful do-it-all that can be left around town when needed

IMG_20210804_114533343.jpg IMG_20210804_114615764.jpg

If links to another site disqualify, let me know, I'm entering a bike to keep the competition alive, never started a thread here, as I've left it stock, even the pedals, grips and tires are original. It is an interim bike while my old Hardrock is in pieces, but I really enjoy bashing on it

Are only mtbs eligible here? I’ve entered 2 of my 5 98+ bikes already, and of the other 3, 1 is a fixed gear 700c commuter, 1 is a ti rigid 29er in a gravel guise, and the other is a 29er plus that’s not quite fully built yet.

Back