Bike bells - what does everyone actually use ?

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I read some reviews on the Knog Oi bells, that those Q bells in the 2nd post are ripping off, and they seem to be on the quiet side.

This video shows them best IMO. Skip to 3:00 for the test.

EDIT : I seem to be having trouble viewing the video on here, but maybe that's just my browser acting up. Here's a link.

I've recently bought the Oi Luxe and I'm happy with it so far. It's not especially loud, but seems to attract attention well enough for pedestrians and cyclists who do not have headphones on.

I've recently bought the Oi Luxe and I'm happy with it so far. It's not especially loud, but seems to attract attention well enough for pedestrians and cyclists who do not have headphones on.
£34 though. Fair enough, the lux version looks great and it’s the 3 colours I’d need to match all my bars. But that would be £340 worth of bells 🙈

£34 though. Fair enough, the lux version looks great and it’s the 3 colours I’d need to match all my bars. But that would be £340 worth of bells 🙈

They are currently £25 on Wiggle and a couple of other places, but I agree that's still a bit pricey, especially for more than one!

These any good ? …if these were half as wide they’d do the trick.

theres one of these fitted to my recent purchase... id wondered what it was in the add pics :oops: its neat and fits in well but isn't very loud.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back