barn find muddy fox courier 88 FINISHED!!!!

Re: barn find muddy fox courier 87 or 88 FINISHED!!!!

cheers dude, bit fussy with pedals tbh, i appreciate normal sized cage ones but dont feel comfy with them, think its due to bmx heritage lol, def aint big feet lol. gonna keep an eye out for some odyssey shark bites i rek

Could the original wheels not be saved? It does look good though.

Carl.

Nice!
A Muddy Fox Courier of the same vintage was left chained to railings near haymarket in Edinburgh for all summer and people slowly stole stuff from it, but it's gone now completely. Superb bikes back in the day, my cousin actually bought one new and it was light years ahead of my Raleigh Mustang I had the time. lol

drcarlos":2u483fk5 said:

Carl.

theyre odd wheels, the fronts original but the rear looks like an off the shelf replacement, different rim and hub. ant the lx/231's are spare wheels and run fairly sweet...so far lol

longun":1vjorhxb said:
drcarlos":1vjorhxb said:

Carl.

theyre odd wheels, the fronts original but the rear looks like an off the shelf replacement, different rim and hub. ant the lx/231's are spare wheels and run fairly sweet...so far lol

Fair enough I assume you have gone friction mode on the thumbies then.

Carl.

finally managed to drag my sorry ass out on the fox, love the way it rides, the motion of the bio-esque-pace chainrings, the skinny tyres and rigidness of it all.

the trails were a tad muddy and gloopy but managed to hold its own on a simple but fun little outing. unfortunetly the muddy fox front and s-works rear crossroads??iirc have sidewall damage, old fecked and now ornaments lol, shame really as theyre actually great little tyres. gonna through some smokes or mythos's on at some point now.

heres some more pics

Great pics and that last one should be in BOTM imho.... :cool:

Back