Avid Arch Supreme

sylvain

BoTM Winner
SOLD
The big clearout continues :D

Front and rear set, in excellent condition. Bearings, springs are fine, no play. Pads are worn but have a bit of life left. Included are the ti stud bolts and noodles (not in pictures).

Price (Paypal gift):
• UK: £175 posted (special delivery next day, insured to £500) NOW £165
• Rest of Europe: £180 posted (international signed for = tracking with signature at delivery, insured to £300). NOW £170

6641154145_fc224f9154_b.jpg

6641144613_ab563ee3c7_b.jpg

6641162437_eca6032805_b.jpg

free bump

"Who needs discs when you`ve got Avid Arch Supreme Brakes? Not us."
Mountain Bike Magazin Okt. 1997

I would love these but I really only want the front brake, I can't imagine you would split them but if anyone should happen to want the rear one :?:

Well you never know :D

Also just thought I would mention that these are actually Avid Arch 'Supreme' not 'Extreme' as per your title ;)

thought they were called Arch Supremes?

anyway, free bumpage

-edit-
note to self; read above posts prior to posting :oops:

Prometheus":308bao05 said:
I would love these but I really only want the front brake, I can't imagine you would split them but if anyone should happen to want the rear one :?:

Well you never know :D

Also just thought I would mention that these are actually Avid Arch 'Supreme' not 'Extreme' as per your title ;)

Funny - I have on my TiLite the ArchSupreme on the front, too - and on the rear a InterLoc SwitchBack - because of the rear canti-hanger. Wanted to rund the Archs on both wheels, but than the lonely canti-bridge has looks very ugly and I couldnt go to cut it off (of, its Ti - so You wouldnt see it anymore after a godd buff - BUT I would KNOW it ;))

Back