Any White Lightning Users on Here?

Not paraffin wax surely!
Watch the video, and see him put the candles in the rice cooker, then fish out the wicks once they've all melted. I think he might be adding PTFE powder now too, but I need to watch some of his other videos to check the latest formulation.

While teflon has a slightly lower CoF than Graphite, it fails under load and is then much much worse, also temperatures above 200c and it loses out badly again. Boron nitride I used to lubricate Titanium at 1150°c when doing deformation experimental work. I haven't measured the peak pressure inside a chain roller against the pin but my money is on it being very high. Did a few years research with carbon nano tubes and of late Graphene.
Thanks. This is all interesting stuff.

About 8yrs ago, another researcher was dabbling with Copper nano tubes. Finally, his paper was unreadable due to people breaking out in tears of laughter! The reason being that every page was littered with
Cu NT's but minus the space, once you'd spotted the first one, the rest just stood out all over the page. It did get published though.
LOL!

While teflon has a slightly lower CoF than Graphite, it fails under load and is then much much worse, also temperatures above 200c and it loses out badly again. Boron nitride I used to lubricate Titanium at 1150°c when doing deformation experimental work. I haven't measured the peak pressure inside a chain roller against the pin but my money is on it being very high.
Just thinking, maybe in a bicycle chain application the PTFE would just be the carrier for the boron nitride.

Back