SSUK 2016 Coventry

SSEC is usually held in May and SSUK is usually held early September. As far as I know these will be when they are held next year.
Wheels size varied hugely at SSUK, skinny and fat 26 and 29'ers, 29 Plus seemed to be the chosen size but really there was everything you could think of, with quite a few 650b's running about. That's the cool thing, seeing what others are doing. I have never seen so many Stooges in the one place before and some were 29 and some were 650B plus, and when you see them side by side with a steel Jones then you can see the huge similarities.
The trick is to ride what you normally ride ;)

There were quite a few V brakes as there was quite a few running 'traditional' 26'' wheeled mtb's. Weirdo's :)

Jamie

Re:

Its just that my Litespeed has got bolt on drop outs and I've got the S/S drop outs as well as geared.
In the manly 26" wheel size :cool:

RobMac":39m9d421 said:
Jamiedyer":39m9d421 said:
There were quite a few V brakes as there was quite a few running 'traditional' 26'' wheeled mtb's. Weirdo's :)

Jamie

How dare you call me a weirdo :mrgreen:

How about freak? :LOL:

Rob, My Pugsley and my 1X1 are both 26'ers , they're just full fat and half fat ;)
But, what ever gets you stopped

Jamie

Well done both, superb hearing the tales of your adventures and mis-adventures.

Can only imagine what it would be like to be able to communicate, in Scottish, Australian and English, in awe

Back