And today I did......

Re: Re:

clubby":3rem25xb said:
old_coyote_pedaller":3rem25xb said:
Please tell me that Keith fell aff loads as he wiz rippin the pish oot of me when we were in Pitmedden the last time for me fallin' aff lots. A combination of me running out of talent and not coping well with the crapness of Racing Ralphs in non-dry, non-race conditions. ;)

Could nae keep it upright.

Baastaaard, missed it, would have been worth getting drookit for that. :mrgreen: Thanks for the info.
e14482.gif

RobMac":cq1hjv6v said:
LikeClockwork":cq1hjv6v said:
Before anyone says it, it wasn't me.

And I need to know why.... :LOL:

She's just a colleague from work she was missing me ..................... who can blame her :mrgreen:
And I forgot to add she's happily married.

take it ye just came hame an knocked the heid aff it instead? :oops:

old_coyote_pedaller":3vlk0zka said:
clubby":3vlk0zka said:
old_coyote_pedaller":3vlk0zka said:
Please tell me that Keith fell aff loads as he wiz rippin the pish oot of me when we were in Pitmedden the last time for me fallin' aff lots. A combination of me running out of talent and not coping well with the crapness of Racing Ralphs in non-dry, non-race conditions. ;)

Could nae keep it upright.

Baastaaard, missed it, would have been worth getting drookit for that. :mrgreen: Thanks for the info.
e14482.gif

aye wis a nightmare, between shite setup from LBS (had bike on stand pm yesterday setting up rear), chainsuck resulting in crank removal (thanks Clubby, one of them tools ordered) and me hating Pitmedden combined with low energy i wis aff about 4 times and ZZ had a cracker as well.

Clubby, the last bit you missed (river runs through it was it) was muddy as hell, got a bit over exuberent after the bombhole and front went of the trail along side the wee burn/ditch, over the bars into said ditch, luckily it was saft and muddY

an clubby brought some decent munchies to the picnic.

Re:

Yesterday I was down at Innerleithen with Ridelines doing the Innerduro course. Had a really good day thoroughly recommended. Rode some really nice trails and even tacked on an extra climb up Minch Moor! It did bring back memories of cursing Velo all the way up the first time we did it :). Managed it in pretty much one push so something is working right.

Today I went down to the supposedly secure carpark beneath my girlfriends flat to find the two bikes I was storing there had been stolen :cry:
So its goodbye to my recently rebuilt battered Dawes Galaxy and worst of all my favourite retro mtb, the Emmelle Dolomite :cry: :cry: :cry:
Bu***rs obviously came equipped with bolt cutters as the remains of my locks lay scattered about.
Didn't bother telling the Polis, my experience of their efforts to recover anything stolen has over the years not been good. Dont blame them though, resources are stretched and bikes are as common as a very common thing so not really worth the effort unless you catch the thieving scum in the act :cry:
Ah well, just pull another frame out the shed and get building :roll:

velomaniac":35b4i0cp said:
Today I went down to the supposedly secure carpark beneath my girlfriends flat to find the two bikes I was storing there had been stolen :cry:
So its goodbye to my recently rebuilt battered Dawes Galaxy and worst of all my favourite retro mtb, the Emmelle Dolomite :cry: :cry: :cry:
Bu***rs obviously came equipped with bolt cutters as the remains of my locks lay scattered about.
Didn't bother telling the Polis, my experience of their efforts to recover anything stolen has over the years not been good. Dont blame them though, resources are stretched and bikes are as common as a very common thing so not really worth the effort unless you catch the thieving scum in the act :cry:
Ah well, just pull another frame out the shed and get building :roll:

Gutted for you mate, will keep a look out.

Back