And today I did......

Re:

Spent the morning at Pitmedden with my fellow Macwetros, Keith and ZZ, observing rules 9 and 5.
Spent more time fixing Keith's bike than riding mind you! Good ride despite the weather, with some classic comedy falls on the Pits infamous roots.

Re:

Well, I was cozy in ma bed this morning avoiding the rain then enjoyed the veritable televisual feast of motorsport that is the BTCC from Brands Hatch :cool: . Then, in the gap between the BTCC and the F1 start on CH4+1 at 5pm, I managed 5+ miles in Blairadam IN BLAZING SUNSHINE :mrgreen: . My girls all found something else to do.

Whit is wrong with Keith's bike noo? :facepalm:

Please tell me that Keith fell aff loads as he wiz rippin the pish oot of me when we were in Pitmedden the last time for me fallin' aff lots. A combination of me running out of talent and not coping well with the crapness of Racing Ralphs in non-dry, non-race conditions. ;)

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":13tanujz said:
Please tell me that Keith fell aff loads as he wiz rippin the pish oot of me when we were in Pitmedden the last time for me fallin' aff lots. A combination of me running out of talent and not coping well with the crapness of Racing Ralphs in non-dry, non-race conditions. ;)

Could nae keep it upright.

Re:

BTW I was bein "wined and dined" by a wuman in St Andrews this afternoon followed later by a kip (I blame the sticky toffee pudding) :mrgreen:

RobMac":2rb6ngwi said:
BTW I was bein "wined and dined" buy a wuman in St Andrews this afternoon followed later by a kip (I blame the sticky toffee pudding) :mrgreen:

Before anyone says it, it wasn't me.

And I need to know why.... :LOL:

I watched sport from 11am till now, hardly moved mainly due to a dislocated and broken right ankle,

Plaster on for 6-8 weeks then a boot. Ace

LikeClockwork":34ltvsuv said:
Before anyone says it, it wasn't me.

And I need to know why.... :LOL:

She's just a colleague from work she was missing me ..................... who can blame her :mrgreen:
And I forgot to add she's happily married.

Back