And today I did......

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
....done anything interesting or even not that interesting? Finished a build? Went for a ride? Finally got the derraileur working? Even if you've just had a nice curry pop it in :D Disnae have to be bike related at all but you want to tell someone. Keep it short and sweet and comments tae yersel.

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Realized it's totally useless i will have to go with the wife to her friends on xmas eve :roll:
UPDATE
Bought front blue Magura :D (Thanks letmetalktomark for pointing them out)

zigzag

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
... am still unable to locate and pull the nose hair that has been itching my nostril since yesterday. ARRGGHHH.

Also, I had a good look at my Rockhopper frame in the daylight this morning and after 3 coats of primer and 4 coats of paint have now declared it officially ready for lacquering!

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Ate a 20 pence ham salad sandwhich with a use before 14/12/09. What difference is 12 hours going to make to toxicity?

gotta love co-op bargains :)

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
Got very wet washing the underside of a Land Rover in the rain. Now sulking and looking at it out of the window. Bought some bike bits and have eaten fish and chips. Going out for a fag now. Some bloody life eh?

Going out with Dr Drew and Toons tonight for a few ales. I was sick last time :LOL:

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
sat in the wood group offices hungover after our xmas night out in aberdeen last night browsing retrobike and fleabay, did a lot of nothing combined with taking the occasional walk around the office and drifting in and out if conciousness whilst hiding in a corner hoping nobody will notice but at the same time not really caring as i won't be working for wood group much longer :cool:

perry

Retrobike Rider
Today has been a day for backups . I now have my stuff on 2 separate hard drives and a sdhc card .

Even thought about putting a lever on the dmr so I can actually use it :LOL:

I really should be scanning magazines , but it's very slow .

velomaniac

MacRetro Rider
Finally emerged from bed after 2 days of ME related illness, unfortunately self inflicted, shouldn't have done Sunday epic no matter how much fun it turned out :roll:

Achieved all my Christmas shopping in the one shop at one sitting :cool: