And today I did......

I'm twice as old as the managers and three times older than most of my fellow team members 🤣

Remember Velo, you're only as old as the woman you feel 😉

Best of luck in your new role, it'll be a change, but hopefully a good & productive one 👍🏻

Had a wee wander around some local woods I've not been in for a while with my parents dog. I had forgotten just how good the trails were for old school mtb. Me thinks the Mortonhall estate with Brunstane Woods and the Braid Hills would be a good compact venue for an edition of Velo's Trails. Best bits are easy access from Edinburgh Bypass, large free car park and a cafe.
There are plenty xc level trails, a grand view over Edinburgh from the Braid hills plus a fun techy decent off the top. Further for the extreme rider there are several short DH descents created by local kids. A pleasant few hours diversions actually in the boundaries of Edinburgh.

I've not been on here for a wee while but today it dawned on me what's missing. Where's Robmac?
I've not heard from him in a while or saw any recent posts by him.
Pm if not public info.

Today, after taking a battering on the Zaskar at Kinnoull hill last Saturday. I’ve dipped my toe into the world of full sus 😱. It’s not new, it’s not pretty, but it’s modern(ish) with disk brakes and 5-6 inches travel at both ends. Needs a clean up and a good check over, then I’ll get out for a test ride up Blairadam woods. Pic will follow once I get it cleaned up.

Back