And today I did......

Cheers Keith, don’t hold your breath though. The bike fund is empty! 😂. It could be a while before I can get all the parts together. I think it’s going to be a winter project, 🤞I can get it finished for next spring.

Well today I finally finished the kitchen 😁. Then promptly sat my ar*e on the couch and set about eBay on a mission to get some parts for my new build. Hit the credit card hard but some nice parts are now en route to me. I think once they arrive I’ll have enough to make a start to the build. Looks like I’m going to have a busy winter ahead of me. 2-3 bikes to get ready for sale and the Adroit to build up. Perfect way to avoid the cr*p weather 😁.

First ride in 6 weeks. Last time I had that long off was when I broke my collarbone. This time it was two bouts of family illness sandwiching a holiday. Thought we were all on the mend, when Sharron went on a hen doo and brought back a sickness bug. Spent the last week working its way through the three of us. Thought I’d escaped but finally caught up with me on Saturday. On ebike today and still feeling tired.

Bought a rear wheel for the Ebike. And as per usual managed to get it completely wrong due to not paying full attention to the info in the sale. Was needing a 29", ended u with a 27.5". So it looks like I will now be running the bike in a mullet set up.

Last edited:
Headed out round my local trails to be pleasantly surprised they’ve finally cleared the storm damage from Arwen two years ago. Over time, detours had been walked in but it had also increased traffic on lesser paths that pretty much only the mtbers used. Local riders knew when to avoid them but the dog walkers had trashed them in all weathers. One in particular is three times the width it used to be as people tried to walk around the mud. Hopefully they’ll go back to using the main all weather path and “our” trails will have a chance to recover.

Back