A Bit of Retro Fun! Mr Crud

suprised the guys that do remakes of plastic bike parts on here ( shimano brake lever. hoods etc) dont make copies of these for retrobike and ebay

suprised the guys that do remakes of plastic bike parts on here ( shimano brake lever. hoods etc) dont make copies of these for retrobike and ebay
If I had one to copy and sussed out how to use the resin printer at work, and had the correct colour resin, I'd give it a go.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Mean while:

mine if anyone wants to do a deal here
Can we borrow it, get @grey-beard to copy it, then give it back to you 💁‍♂️

Or just give Mr Crud a ring see what he can do?

He's not got any left or the desire to reproduce them, they were literally made as a freebie to be given away in mbuk for a short run and that was it lol.
I'm pretty sure none of the tooling to make them exists anymore either, so you're barking up the wrong fish there I'm afraid!
And yes I do know this first hand as I asked him myself when we did the scaling dam ride for Vern's send off weekend 😜

I know, but it is their logo used on repros so best to ask :)

And congrats on being able to drive a massive bike carrier. I mean HGV.

Back