'94/95 Fat Chance Shock-a-billy aqua fade frameset

Factorycol

98+ BoTM Winner
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
I never planned on selling it, but sadly needs must so its gotta go. It was always going to be a bit small for me, but I let that slide with plans to build something special, but I have too many ongoing projects already.

On ebay now.

No buy it now in mind really, because I have no idea what its worth.

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 10.28.58.png

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi.

The frame requires a 29.4mm post, the ringle I've got in there is currently set up with a shim.

The front mech needs to be 31.8mm bottom pull, the pulley is included with the frame.

The fork steerer / frame is 1"aHead.

Hope that helps.

dunno if still the case today , but some now retro years ago was still possible to get spare parts from Amp 😎 , lots of fun to ride , with cool and helpful parts...GLWS

Well this went for quite a bit higher than I had expected, well done! I think I'm going to have to get mine out and sell it. It's not as lovely as this one but these cool frames are obviously still quite popular!

Star12

Back