'92 Explosif - Modified. Unpure.

I had a mango orange Santa Cruz a few years ago. Chucked loads of different colours at it and it worked well, I thought!
Be nice to go overseas, take the small human abroad for the first time and get some guaranteed sun. Possibly not though, have to see if funds allow. Going to North Wales for a few days in July for certain. Never really been before and I'm sure it's lovely, but I really fancy the Alps or Pyrenees.

I had a mango orange Santa Cruz a few years ago. Chucked loads of different colours at it and it worked well, I thought!
Be nice to go overseas, take the small human abroad for the first time and get some guaranteed sun. Possibly not though, have to see if funds allow. Going to North Wales for a few days in July for certain. Never really been before and I'm sure it's lovely, but I really fancy the Alps or Pyrenees.
For some bikes you have to go all in with the colour cannon. I have not been overseas in a very long time myself, a holiday would indeed be a very nice thing. I have never been to a hot country in my life, meaning I have never been further south than Germany - I find the Danish summers too much. I have a fondness for Sweden and Norway as holiday destinations though. Would love to see the alps sometime, but not on a bicycle as a small Danish slope is like being smacked in the guts by an MMA artist. Can't imagine those steep mountain inclines.

Wales should be lovely, my partner is British and spoke fondly of her stay in Wales. At least you're going in the warmer months, as I reckon it'd be a wet marsh round this time of year. You taking a bike to Wales?

Hope that your family will get to experience a warmer destination holiday soon though. Its well deserved for anybody after these trying times (though its still going on).

Love your build! Think the ano colours look great. Always good to see something a bit different from the norm 👍.

Wales should be lovely, my partner is British and spoke fondly of her stay in Wales. At least you're going in the warmer months, as I reckon it'd be a wet marsh round this time of year. You taking a bike to Wales?

Yeah I'll try and take a bike to Wales, but I feel like there's a chance I can borrow one. Staying near a friend who lives next to Conwy mountain. Keen to explore it, but I'll prioritise family time.

Big hills aren't all about the steeps! Plenty of flowy mellow trails if you know where to go!

Ace.

Just built a much later explosif in a similar way eg, fully rigid, 1 x 9, and 60mm rise bars. Not had much time to ride it yet though but I'm hoping to bond with it and use it a lot.

Bigger ride today. Had the morning free, so a mixture of tarmac, some gravelly type tracks, some woodland, and a little bit of slop.

It might actually be my favourite bike ever.
Commute to work in the morning, I've sold my car so I'll be riding it a lot more!

View attachment 610196
View attachment 610183
Take it you're not parting with it then ;) That was the outcome I was hoping for. Looking forward to more pictures of the beast in the woods :cool:

Back