'92 Explosif - Modified. Unpure. Dirty.

iveto1983

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
If you want some bmx/cruiser bars, have you considered the Stooge Junker? He’s got them in stock in both 85 and 100 rise. Not cheap but comparable to the Surly.

moonlite

Kona Fan
That's ace, glad to hear they're available somewhere, and that international shipping worked out for you. I'm considering purchasing some forks for a different bike from overseas, but I'm always wary for some reason! 🤷🏼
I can pre order a pair of these sunrise pups here in the UK, it's only another month and I'm in no particular rush.
I saw you fitted some the to the inbred. It looks great! I like that project you've created and it's cool to see how it's evolved.
I might get too impatient for the sunrise bars and build it with some stuff I've got kicking around, as I think the brakes will arrive this week. They're the final component and only thing I didn't have spares of. Wish I had a box of useable spare disc brakes!
Generally I've had pretty good experiences with orders from overseas. They can take a while but my nearest and dearest say I need to learn patience so . . .

I'd be tempted to build it up with available parts and then swap them out as new stuff comes in. Having the half-finished project sitting there waiting for bits does my head in (patience again . . .)