BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
My TNT for sale.

20221016_132755.jpg

Lots more Pics here....

I bought it from my friend (his description below) in the hope my health would improve to be able to ride, but it hasn't, hence the sale. We just agreed to leave the V5 in his name in the meantime to keep owners down, if my health didn't improve and I needed to sell.

Hope that makes sense.

Any questions, please pm me.

Immaculate bike featured on my FB page "Lockdown Classics" as a recommissioning project.

2012 bike - one of the last ones made!

It has a full history with a stamped book to around (8500miles) and then it spent a few years parked in a garage due to an idle running issue - a common fault and a cheap fix throttle sensor, now sorted.

In storage, the frame picked up a scratch / paint chip on the right side of the swing-arm. I touched this up, and otherwise the bike is mint.

It passed an MOT last year with no advisories and went straight to a close friends (that's me!) house for storage where it's wrapped up in a new Oxford heavy duty cover, in a lovely bicycle workshop, on a (new) Optimiser trickle charger.

See my (Lockdown Classics) page on FB for full recommission details. Basically; brakes and all fluids etc. plus a standard, original tail piece and indicators refitted.

Also included are a factory workshop manual, shock pre-load spanners, original key and two original spares, service book etc. All docs and current pics with my friend Martin - me again!

This really is a stunning machine that needs to be seen "in the flesh" to fully appreciate - photos don't do it justice!

I spent a couple of days giving it a very thorough clean/detail - the bodywork has been polished and treated with Carnauba wax, as have the wheels.

NB. The video was taken before the work was done on the bike; hence different tail unit - replaced with an original one as mentioned above.

Payment on collection via bank transfer.

£4995 ono

Cheers

Attachments

• 20221016_153859.jpg
    20221016_153859.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 9
Back