2000 Raleigh RSP 550

If it's a 120mm or less I can use it. I'd have to give you something for it though. If I can borrow the tool that would be great

It’s 120mm exact
I bought it for £38 from eBay recently (along with the silver one which came from Italy and cost twice as much) but you can have it if you think it’ll suit the bike and would like it - I can send the tool and stem for the cost of postage.
The catalogue I see has a black ITM, this FRM has a slight rise and is very nice CNC - much like a Ringle.

I'm on the lookout for an ITM but the FRM would make a great alternative. I'll buy the stem Ibbs, I can't let you give it to me.

Last edited:
I'm on the lookout for an ITM but the FRM would make a great alternative. I've still got your PayPal details. I'll buy the stem Ibbs, I can't let you give it to me.
No mate - I offered it to you if you want it for your build. I’ll post it to you with the park tool. I’ll pack them up and post tomorrow or day after.

Hi mate
Sorry have been at work
I guess postage will be no more than about £7.

This arrived today...

Screenshot_20210802-193221_Gallery.jpg

I'd originally bought it to use on something else, but I thought I'd try it. I've got a silver collar on the way too, which, with the strong colours on the frame might be less...tacky: but I do quite like it with the blue.

Got a saddle, just waiting for the post

Last edited:
Flatbar experiment #1: Steerer length Screenshot_20210802-193300_Gallery.jpg

Flatbar experiment #2: steerer height

Screenshot_20210802-193242_Gallery.jpg
Can't slam this front end into the crown. If I make it uncomfortable I'll hate myself. I think a black stem is the way to go. I also have a low rise Syncros bar somewhere I could try. I'm going to wait until I can ride it before I start chopping.

Collar looks good and does contrast quite nicely
Flat bars definitely look better (I’m having same problem with risers ((see my new Bianchi thread in a bit))
Yes black is way to go -FRM and parktool all packed and ready to post to you

which saddle ? SST 98?

Back